020 8270 4222
020 8270 4200
Robert Clack is one of the most successful schools in the UK and we are expanding to become one of the largest schools in the UK. Here are the top 4 reasons to join us;
1. Our Pupils. The exemplary behaviour of our pupils is the one comment all visitors make to Robert Clack. Our pastoral system is second to none in communicating the school ethos and ensuring our pupils understand the meaning of respect and are determined to do their best each and every day.
2. Professional development. We believe in developing and supporting collegaues at all levels and have been recognised for doing so. We have a Silver award for our CPD from the Teacher’s development trust, Investors in people Bronze award and were the Sunday Times Best Company to work for in 2010
3. Working conditions. All colleagues also have free access to the on site gym and leisure centre.
4. Success. We are a massively oversubscribed school with a large sixth form and we top the borough for exam results. In addition large numbers of our pupils succeed in getting into top universities, competitive apprenticeships and high quality careers. You can be part of that success.
If you would like to know more please contact us for a chat or to arrange to visit.
Our current non teaching vacancies are below.
We currently have a vacancy for a Family Engagement Lead and Attendance Officer
FAMILY ENGAGEMENT LEAD & ATTENDANCE OFFICER
SALARY: To be confirmed
HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week, term-time only (Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 4.00pm)
APPOINTMENT Required for April 2019, we want to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic person to join our successful team at Robert Clack School. The Family Engagement Lead and Attendance Officer will work closely with the SLT, Pastoral, team, Parent Support Advisor and families to identify, and overcome any issues which create a barrier to a child’s attendance, learning and achievement. This role will involve working with disengaged and vulnerable families and the suitable candidates will lead to the family engagement and attendance at the school for all pupils.
The candidate will be required to have the following skills and experience:-
· Excellent levels of literacy and numeracy;
· A high standard of verbal and written communication skills when dealing with colleagues, pupils, parents and visitors;
· Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and managing several projects at once;
· Professional and able to exercise sound judgment in relation to matters of confidentiality and discretion;
· Compassion,flexibility and a calm manner.
REQUIRED FOR: April 2019
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday 22nd March 2019
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD: Week commencing 25th March 2019.
Please submit completed applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV’s will only be accepted if accompanied by an Application Form
Robert Clack School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo identity checks, checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check