020 8270 4222
020 8270 4200
Robert Clack is one of the most successful schools in the UK and we are expanding to become one of the largest schools in the UK. Here are the top 4 reasons to join us;
1. Our Pupils. The exemplary behaviour of our pupils is the one comment all visitors make to Robert Clack. Our pastoral system is second to none in communicating the school ethos and ensuring our pupils understand the meaning of respect and are determined to do their best each and every day.
2. Professional development. We believe in developing and supporting collegaues at all levels and have been recognised for doing so. We have a Silver award for our CPD from the Teacher’s development trust, Investors in people Bronze award and were the Sunday Times Best Company to work for in 2010
3. Working conditions. All colleagues also have free access to the on site gym and leisure centre.
4. Success. We are a massively oversubscribed school with a large sixth form and we top the borough for exam results. In addition large numbers of our pupils succeed in getting into top universities, competitive apprenticeships and high quality careers. You can be part of that success.
If you would like to know more please contact us for a chat or to arrange to visit.
Our current non teaching vacancies are below.
We currently have a vacancy for a Leisure Centre Duty Manager
ROBERT CLACK SCHOOL LEISURE CENTRE VACANCIES
SALARY: £10.51 per hour
APPOINTMENT: Casual appointment, as & when required
We wish to appoint Duty Managers to support the Leisure Centre Manager and work as part of the team to ensure that the Robert Clack School Leisure Centre runs smoothly on a daily basis.
You will be required to assist the Leisure Centre Manager in overseeing the safe use of the facilities and the supervision of Recreational Assistants. In addition you will need to be able to respond to alarm call outs, open/close the building and assist the Leisure Centre Manager with ensuring that reception duties, administrative tasks, customer enquiries and complaints, along with regular inspections of the facilities/minor cleaning duties are dealt with. In the event of children’s parties and sports’ bookings you will be responsible for managing the necessary preparations in liaison with the Recreational Assistants. This role will involve working evenings, weekends, school holidays and some Bank Holidays. Suitable candidates will be required to have the following skills and experience:-
· High standards of numeracy and literacy;
· Relevant experience in the leisure industry;
· Excellent communication skills in order to work as part of a team and respond positively to the needs of all customers;
· Ability to follow procedures and instructions;
· Good organisation skills.
REQUIRED FOR: July/August 2019
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday 24th May 2019
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD: June 2019
To view the Job Description please click here
To view the Person Specification please click here
To download an Application Form please click here
Please submit completed applications by e-mail to:
CV’s will only be accepted if accompanied by an Application Form.
Robert Clach School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Successful applicants must be willing to undergo identity checks, checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check